Stephen Rogers brings Arlington Healthcare Group clients more than 30 years of healthcare industry experience.
He has assisted clients in fulfilling provider network needs that include contracting relationships with hospitals, PCPs, Specialists, and ancillary providers.
Stephen has enjoyed a diverse career providing long-term executive outsourcing and short-term consulting services, with emphasis in the following areas:
- Project planning and implementation
- Medical delivery (including provider network development and contracting)
Stephen has been responsible for a variety of turnkey health initiatives spanning the continuum from HIPAA compliance to operational managed care initiatives for Commercial, Medicare, Medicaid, and Accountable Care organizations throughout the country.
During his years of experience, he has served as:
- Interim President and CEO with direct responsibility for the development of several large health plans in New York, Louisiana, Dallas/Ft. Worth, Chicago, Philadelphia, and Orlando/Tampa/Miami.
- Senior VP of Medical Delivery with US Healthcare (before its acquisition by Aetna).
- Senior VP of Operations and VP of Marketing with US Healthcare.
- Regional President and Corporate Vice President with CIGNA Health Plans where he was responsible for the development of health plans in New Jersey and New York.
Stephen began his career in CIGNA’s International Property and Casualty division.