Bringing over 25 years of advertising, branding, public relations, social marketing, and related creative service experience, Karen helps organizations tell their stories and achieve their business goals through strategic marketing and communications.
Her work has received national recognition and numerous awards for strategy and creative execution. Karen’s key areas of expertise include:
- Creating strategies and solutions to build connections between people
- Building corporate image and value strategies
- Producing sponsored conferences and related events
- Building out and executing sales
- Fostering high-value relationships with subject matter experts, industry leaders, and target customers
Karen lectures frequently to undergrads and is a member of various business advisory/higher-education boards. Previously, she chaired Kaiser Permanente’s Health Advisory Council, actively supports various non-profit healthcare and arts initiatives — and often dedicates services to small businesses in need.