Having worked as a senior leadership and strategic advisor, Jamie has over 25 years of healthcare, financial services, and technology industry leadership experience.
She’s held numerous operational senior leadership positions in the following areas:
- Fortune 500 companies
- Venture-backed start-ups
- Small and mid-size public and private companies
- Public agencies
Jamie has collaborated with senior executives and management team leaders to drive sustained growth and performance success with commercial and publicly funded healthcare insurers, managed care organizations (employer-based, Medicare, Medicaid, TRICARE, Veterans Health & Benefits), and integrated delivery systems.
Some of her key areas of expertise include:
- Healthcare business
- Product and service strategy
- B2x marketing and revenue development
- Revenue cycle management
- Business strategy and financial operations
- Information technology and program
- Sales and marketing management