Carol Sardinha brings more than 25 years of healthcare business and policy experience across a wide swath of industry segments, including managed care/health insurance, pharmacy benefits management (PBM), pharmaceuticals, population health management, and hospital systems.
Carol draws from her award-winning healthcare business journalism background, and her strategic in-depth understanding of different healthcare stakeholder groups, to help organizations develop relevant value propositions for their products and services to support lead generation and drive revenue growth.
Carol has served in senior-level business development support roles at Medco (now ESI) and Healthways, and has worked for several healthcare start-ups, trade associations, and niche consulting firms.
Key areas of expertise include:
- Competitive intelligence, research, and analysis
- Audience and purchaser channel segmentation and messaging
- Strategic analysis and planning
- Product development support
- Proposal development, writing, and editing
- Corporate and marketing communications
- Public affairs and media and public relations
- Advisory boards and focus groups
- Content development
- Project and vendor management