Medical tourism is actually a relatively minor subset of medical travel – where patients travel out of their local market for medical care in search of some combination of lower price, higher quality, faster access, and access to locally unavailable treatments or clinical technology. Medical tourism/travel can be either international between countries or domestic within
- What is Asymmetric Business Development (ABD)?
- Transition from Hospital Centric to Integrated Care Delivery System
- 6 Common Population Health Management Questions from Payers/Providers
- 7 Payer Strategies to Succeed at Value Based Care & Reimbursement
- 8 Provider Strategies for Value Based Care Financial Sustainability