Increasing healthcare costs are driving policy makers and government payers to accelerate Medicaid programs’ focus on value. Medicaid managed care contractors have a strategic imperative to ensure their core business and supporting operations deliver the value expected for every dollar invested in each Medicaid member. As a Medicaid Managed Care Organization (MCO), whether your contract
- What is Asymmetric Business Development (ABD)?
- Transition from Hospital Centric to Integrated Care Delivery System
- 6 Common Population Health Management Questions from Payers/Providers
- 7 Payer Strategies to Succeed at Value Based Care & Reimbursement
- 8 Provider Strategies for Value Based Care Financial Sustainability